Você não tem itens no seu carrinho de compras.
PLACA MÃE MSI POS-MIG31AG SOCKET 775
(IGUAL A G31M3-L V2)
Suporte para CPU:
• Intel® Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron in the LGA775 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® G31 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel® GMA 3100)
- Max. resolution:2048x1536X32bpp, Horizontal:127.5KHz Vertical:75Hz
• Intel® ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 DRAM
• Supports up to 4GB memory size.
• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
• Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
•Due to the limitation of G31 chipsets, dual channel support must meet some requirement in the specification of memory modules. please refer to Test Reports for detailed description.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
• 2 x PCI slots (support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface)
• One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATA controller integrated in ICH7
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATA ports.
• Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC888
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium SPEC
• Supports 10/ 100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8101E
TPM (Trusted Platform Module)
• The Trusted Platform Module Solution
On-Board Pinheaders/ Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out header
- 1 x SPI Debugging connector
- 1 x TPM module header (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 24.4cm(L) x 19.3cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor